- Use the picture and word cards to start introducing the names of things found in the world. Eg. “This is a cat.”.
- Lay all the picture and word cards from the category down on the table and ask your child: “Where is the cat?”.
- Show your child a picture card and ask them to identify “What is this?”.
- Use physical objects such as fruits or animal figurines and ask your child to match the object to the card.
- Lay all the word cards and picture cards down on a table and ask your child to match the words to the pictures.
- Learn to write – use card 4 to trace and write the names of the things on the cards.
- Introduce tastes – place the real fruit or vegetable on the table and ask your child to match the food to the card and then allow them to taste the food while saying the name.
- Go on a field trip to a place where your child can see living animals and show them the card while pointing to the animal and say the animal’s name.
- Match the picture card to the picture and word card.
*** Please note this is a digital PDF file. No physical items will be couriered to you. Due to the nature of the product being a digital download – refunds or exchanges are not accepted.
These cards are for personal use only. These are not to be shared, redistributed or reproduced and are not for commercial use.